Trains stopping at this station
Voice guidance is not provided.
Assignment time of station staff
East Gate (for Wakayama City)
West ticket gate (for Namba)
Even if it is during the staff placement time, the station staff may be absent depending on the situation.
If the station staff are not available, please use the intercom to call the staff.
Information of surrounding facilities
Tadaoka station opened in July 1925 (Taisho 14). The station name comes from the place name. During the Genpei era, when Imai Goro Kaneshige of the Minamoto clan attacked this area, Tadanori's son Tadayuki let his father escape to the Kishu area, stopping the Imai forces, and dyed in the battle. It is said that the villagers took pity on him and buried him generously, built a hill and called it 'Tadayuki's Hill', which is the origin of the name of the place. About a 5-minute walk from the station, Eifuku-ji Temple has juniper trees (one of cypress trees) on its grounds, which have been designated as Osaka Prefecture's natural monuments. It is about a 15-minute walk to the Masaki Museum, which exhibits oriental artworks. There are about 1,200 items in the collection, including 3 national treasures and 12 important cultural properties, covering a wide range of oriental antique art.
Masaki Museum 《15 minutes on foot from the station》
The museum was opened in 1968 for the purpose of storing and exhibiting Japanese and Asian antiques, mainly ink paintings, collected by Takayuki Masaki who was fascinated by Zenbayashi culture.
[Address] 2-9-26 Tadaokanaka, Tadaoka-cho, Senboku-gun [TEL/JP only] 0725-21-6000
Information of Tadaoka Station
1-5-1 Tadaokaminami, Tadaoka-cho, Senboku-gun, Osaka